- Thank you for loving me at my worst, just as much as my best.
- Thank you for being my mentor, my teacher and one of my greatest friends.
- Thank you for all those times you stayed up late to help me with my homework.
- Thank you for letting me borrow your clothes any time I wanted.
- Thank you for always being patient with me.
- Thank you for letting me pick what movie we watched 9 times out of 10.
- Thank you for standing up for me even when I was wrong.
- Thank you for covering for me without hesitation no matter what the situation.
- Thank you for the all the advice you have given me throughout the years, even if I wasn’t wise enough to follow it.
- Thank you for letting me be a part of your biggest life moments.
- Conversely, thank you for being a part of my biggest life moments as well.
- Thank you for being an incredible role model for me throughout my entire life.
- Thank you for letting me hangout with you even when you were with your friends.
- Thank you for encouraging me and inspiring me to power-through any difficulty that life throws my way.
- Thank you for sharing my joys during happy times, and for sharing my tears in hard times.
- Thank you for never saying “I told you so.”
- Thank you for being my rock.
- Thank you for introducing me to awesome new movies, music, and corny reality TV shows on a regular basis.
- Thank you for trusting me with your secrets, and for making me feel comfortable enough to trust you with mine.
- Thank you for always making time for me even though you have an insanely busy schedule.
- Thank you for being my ultimate source of support.
- Thank you for all those times you and I did silly things and went on random adventures together.
- And most importantly, thank you for helping me become the person that I am today.
Your Little Sister
Dedicated with love to my two wonderful and inspiring sisters, Stephanie and Jenny.
Image Credit: We Heart It
More About the Author
- Joanna is a recent graduate of Gwynedd Mercy University and current preschool teacher. Her hobbies include hiking, writing, and spending an embarrassing amount of time watching YouTube videos. She may often lose her car-keys, but she never loses her faith. Joanna is an extrovert and loves meeting new people and forming new connections.