1. Flowy pocket tees and skinny jeans
2. Long, thin necklace combinations
2. White jeans and colored tanks
3. Unique kimonos
4. Over-sized sweaters for the chilly days
5. Lacey rompers for the sunny days
6. Colored jackets for layering
7. Comfy, skinny pants that you can still rock with heels
8. Blazers and jeans
8. Crop top jumpsuits
9. Maxi skirt, crop tops and long necklaces
10. Printed dresses
11. Laced shorts
12. Strips and ripped jean shorts
13. High-waisted jean skirts
14. Backless long sleeve shirts
15. Flowey Rompers
Like what you see? All of these fashions were pulled from Tobi.com and Lulus.com, head on over and get ready for spring.
Also, check out our Pinterest page for continued fun, fashion and blogs.
More About the Author
- Lexi is the founder of HerTrack.com. She is also a digital marketer and writer currently working for Seer Interactive in Philadelphia, PA as an SEO Associate. Lexi contributes to a number of global online publications and is always trying to get involved in the conversation. She's an advocate for equality, knowledge, healthy relationships, compassion, self-confidence, integrity and above all, love. She's addicted to caffeinated beverages and people who make her smile.