We love accessories and trinkets. If ensembles and outfits were stories, accessories would be the adjectives, adding just enough spice and splendor to perfectly pull together your creative expression of fashion.
That’s why we put together a few sets of essentials equipped with everything from sexy heels to chap stick, because you’ll need accessories for your nights out, and for your nights spent wearing fuzzy slippers.
1. Pretty Purse Essentials.
Pack your purse to be prepared for casual errands and everyday fun, complete with gum, make-up for quick fixes and a notebook for your daily to-do lists.
2. Movie Night Essentials.
Everything you need for a comfy night in with PJs, a wet head, slippers and EOS lip balm.
3. First Day of Class Essentials.
Make sure your backpack is equipped with plenty of polka-dot pens and quirky notebooks.
4. Traveling Essentials.
The neck pillow and big headphones are a must for long flights and drives.
5. First Day of Work Rose Gold Desk Essentials.
Create a classy and elegant masterpiece for your new desk with these rose-gold accessories.
6. Fall Afternoon Essentials.
It wouldn’t be fall if you didn’t have pumpkin spice coffee and an infinity scarf to keep ya warm.
7. Formal Night Out Essentials.
Bold make-up, statement jewelry and elegant perfume for the perfect formal event.
8. Winter Football Game Essentials.
The weather is getting colder and football season is getting more competitive. Be sure to grab your hand warmers, tissue pack and EOS lotion to keep warm and comfy while you cheer on your favorite teams this season.
Have any fun tips or accessory ideas of your own? Let us know in the comments below!
More About the Author
- Lexi is the founder of HerTrack.com. She is also an SEO Nerd living in New York City with her cat and collection of cheesy coffee mugs. Lexi contributes to a number of online publications and is always trying to get involved in the conversation. She's an advocate for equality, knowledge, healthy relationships, compassion, self-confidence, integrity and above all, love. She's addicted to caffeinated beverages and people who make her smile.
- Her Creativity2017.08.1514 Personal & Creative Ideas For Small Apartment Decorating
- fashion2017.08.0515 Classy and Casual Work Outfits For Hitting the Office in Style
- Featured Content2017.08.016 Changes For Really Becoming a Healthier, Happier Person
- Her Ambition2017.07.25The One Realization That Will Completely Transform Your Life