Ah, winter, the season of holiday dresses, puffy coats and the assortment of sweatpants you actually wear more than any other attire. Having a few perfected outfit combinations is always important if you consider the motivation it takes to get dressed and brace the conditions outdoors. Below are a few of our favorites for every occasion.
You can find more on our Pinterest Page and share your own ideas in the comments section. We love spreading the winter wisdom.
Now, for the outfits.
1. Monday flannel and beanie.
2. Pretty lace and sparkles.
3. Friday Night Skate Skirt, Choker and Knee-High Boots.
4. Puffy vest and combat boots.
6. Rose gold formal night out.
7. White chucks and ripped jeans.
8. Sweater dress and leggings.
9. Hoodie, sneakers and ball cap.
10. Saturday night long-sleeve crop top and high-waisted jeans.
12. Jean top, tan pants and navy accessories.
13. Parka, boots and winter hat.
14. Over-sized sweater, leggings and neutral colors.
15. Tan and maroon leggings, sweater and scarf combo.
16. Winter workout in Nike and teal.
17. Lace-up wedges, tights, skirt and dark lipstick.
More About the Author
- Lexi is the founder of HerTrack.com. She is also a digital marketer and writer currently working for Seer Interactive in Philadelphia, PA as an SEO Associate. Lexi contributes to a number of global online publications and is always trying to get involved in the conversation. She's an advocate for equality, knowledge, healthy relationships, compassion, self-confidence, integrity and above all, love. She's addicted to caffeinated beverages and people who make her smile.
- Her Heart2017.05.05When It’s Time to Stop Waiting Around For Someone to Change
- Featured Content2017.05.0150 Travel Stops For the Ultimate Couples Bucket List Around the World
- Career2017.04.27What Happened When I Moved to New York City Without a Plan
- Beauty2017.04.2017 Sweet and Sassy Spring Outfits You Have to Try This Year