Ah, winter, the season of holiday dresses, puffy coats and the assortment of sweatpants you actually wear more than any other attire. Having a few perfected outfit combinations is always important if you consider the motivation it takes to get dressed and brace the conditions outdoors. Below are a few of our favorites for every occasion.
You can find more on our Pinterest Page and share your own ideas in the comments section. We love spreading the winter wisdom.
Now, for the outfits.
1. Monday flannel and beanie.
2. Pretty lace and sparkles.
3. Friday Night Skate Skirt, Choker and Knee-High Boots.
4. Puffy vest and combat boots.
6. Rose gold formal night out.
7. White chucks and ripped jeans.
8. Sweater dress and leggings.
9. Hoodie, sneakers and ball cap.
10. Saturday night long-sleeve crop top and high-waisted jeans.
12. Jean top, tan pants and navy accessories.
13. Parka, boots and winter hat.
14. Over-sized sweater, leggings and neutral colors.
15. Tan and maroon leggings, sweater and scarf combo.
16. Winter workout in Nike and teal.
17. Lace-up wedges, tights, skirt and dark lipstick.
More About the Author
- Lexi is the founder of HerTrack.com. She is also an SEO Nerd living in New York City with her cat and collection of cheesy coffee mugs. Lexi contributes to a number of online publications and is always trying to get involved in the conversation. She's an advocate for equality, knowledge, healthy relationships, compassion, self-confidence, integrity and above all, love. She's addicted to caffeinated beverages and people who make her smile.
- DIY2017.10.0413 Cute & Easy Halloween Costumes That Won’t Break the Bank
- Her Creativity2017.08.1514 Personal & Creative Ideas For Small Apartment Decorating
- fashion2017.08.0515 Classy and Casual Work Outfits For Hitting the Office in Style
- Featured Content2017.08.016 Changes For Really Becoming a Healthier, Happier Person