Procrastination is an art.
1. Okay, it’s time to get work done. I’ve got this.
2. Wait, what’s happening in the Instagram world right now? I better check it out, but only for a second. And then there’s Facebook…and Twitter…
3. I wonder what my ex is up to these days. Oh, there’s a new change in the relationship status. I see. Well, now I need to gather some intel.
4. I definitely bought the shirt that’s being worn with the new boo thang in this picture. That is not cool.
5.Okay this is getting a little creepy… I better get back to studying.
6. Thinking. Thinking. Thinking.
7. I bet my poor, neglected pet really wants my attention right now. I have to go find him. He needs me.
8. Why won’t you love me? Aren’t you supposed to freaking love me? Jerk.
10. Well, I literally have done zero work so far.
11. Of course this stupid group message with my friends is blowing up right now. 45 new messages?!
15. My room is grotesque right now. How can anyone work in this environment? Something has to be done.
16. Ew, maybe I need to dust too. Where does all of this dust come from? Does anyone even know what dust actually is?
17. Perfect. Now what page was I on, again? Wait, someone just liked my photo on Instagram. Who are you? Oh, hellooooooo. I’ve got to find out more about this new Instagram fan that I have gained.
18. Why do I even have to study? I wish I could invent a magic study cap that automatically transfers information into my brain while I watch Netflix. I could do it. Amazing inventions happen every day, right?
19. I wonder what my friends are up to? I bet a group study session would prove to be a super productive choice.
20. There are just so many other things I would rather be doing right now. So. Many. Things.
21. Maybe I need a tutor.
22. I don’t need a tutor. I’m smart. Well, I’m smarter than people who need tutors, right?
23. What? It’s been two hours already!
24. Why can I never accomplish anything?!
25. Oh, look a funny blog article. I have to check this out.
Photo Credit: We Heart It