My boyfriend is my best friend, which means every day gets to be filled with love, laughter and the perfect dose of craziness.
1. He sees you in true form. There’s right before bed, zit cream and all. There’s drunk you with eye liner smeared on your face and nacho cheese in your hair. There are a lot of yous he has endured. It’s actually laughable how bad you have looked around him and how little you care.
2. You’ve become so comfortable with each other that embarrassment is no longer a factor.
3. You have each other’s outfit ensembles nearly memorized. “I’m wearing the maroon shirt.” “With the tan shorts and brown watch?” “Yup.”
4. You have had moments where you both felt like you couldn’t stand anyone else but each other for the moment.
5. Your families are way too comfortable around you both at this point and absolutely nothing gets held back.
6. You become obsessed with certain restaurants and foods for different periods of time.
7. You two have way too many inside jokes that no one else understands.
8. You may even have sayings and phrases that basically create your own dorky little joke language.
9. You start to know instantly if the other will be interested in something. So, you’re constantly sending each other videos and articles.
10. You’re got him down to a science so much so that he knows if he were ever to try anything shady, you’d bust him immediately.
11. You really aren’t worried he is every going to do anything shady anyway.
12. He knows all of the intricacies of your circles at work and with friends. “She did what?! Sorry baby, we all know how she is.”
13. You’ve become so used to all of his gross little habits that they have started to become strangely endearing.
14. You have had many occasions where you have laughed uncontrollably at something and had that amazing moment in between gasps that you look over and realize you’re in love with the way he laughs.
15. You have TV shows that you watch together, and if one of you were to watch it without the other you both know that may result in World War III.
16. Your snack preferences have become quite aligned.
17. You have quirky little traditions like sneaking Dollar Tree candy into the movies that you refuse to let go of.
18. You don’t have to be talking to each other 24/7 to know that you have each other in mind. You actually can go a little while and be completely fine, he’s your best friend not your PO.
19. He ends up knowing way more about your menstrual cycle than any poor guy should ever have to know.
20. You are pros at napping and cuddling.
21. You have so many photos together that have just gotten progressively more ridiculous and goofy looking as time has gone on.
22. You’ve been super embarrassing in public together on more occasions than you’d like to admit.
23. You have gotten obnoxiously drunk just the two of you and had an absolute blast.
24. You think your dance moves together are impeccable.
25. You have become way too competitive and have half about killed each other in the name of a board game. Pretty-Pretty Princess can escalate quickly, trust me.
26. Your actual fights start to trail off into playful fighting by the time they are over.
27. You have done some pretty childlike things together, like build forts or make up ridiculous games.
28. He has started to not even take you seriously when you freak about about things that he knows you really don’t care about.
29. You can be in a room full of people and make eye contact at the exact moment you’re both recognizing how stupid something was that someone just said.
30. You’ve had a few wrestling matches that could have gone from playful to WWE real quick.
31. You know each other’s music way too well, even if you really hate it.
32. You mutually dislike certain people. You agree together if someone is a pretentious ass and you’d like to avoid them like the plague.
33. You get a lot of ideas together for new hobbies and experiences. You have probably even made bucket lists.
34. You have become absolute masters of long car rides together.
35. You have no problem telling him when you think he’s being a giant idiot, and he doesn’t have a problem telling you either.
36. You love each other’s pets like they are your own. And if you have your own pet it becomes like the blessed baby Jesus to the two of you.
37. There is a lot of random singing and dancing that goes on between the two of you. The videos are incriminating.
38.Your gifts for each other range from genuinely special to downright ridiculous.
39. You both know exactly when it’s time to pour another glass, order take-out, and give really big kisses.
40. You both know deep down that through all of the goofiness, what you have is a rare and special find. You have someone you can connect with, love, and trust, and also someone who makes you laugh so much that your stomach hurts. The lasting love is the one that is built on both passion and true friendship. You know you’ve hit the jackpot with this one.