Alright, I admit it. After 12 seasons (and half way through 13) I’m still a loyal Grey’s Anatomy fan.
I’ve religiously watched this show for over half of my life. I still love it, and nothing will change my mind, no matter how many characters are killed off (though I’m definitely still upset about a few). Every episode, old and new, brings with it moments and quotes that are just a little too relatable. That’s what makes this show so great. We may not all be kick-ass surgeons, but we sure as hell can relate to some aspects of their crazy lives.
**** Spoiler Alert for Grey’s Anatomy (ish)***
1. When everything goes according to plan.
2. When the feelings become too much to handle.
3. When perpetual happiness isn’t really your thing.
4. When you’re getting your groove on.
5. When your sweet tooth kicks in.
6. When your friend and her BF are being disgustingly adorable.
7. When it takes you a minute to process what someone just said.
8. When you show up to a party/gathering/friend’s house really hungry.
9. When you dish out sage words of wisdom.
10. When you’re trying to flirt with someone at the bar, but you’re doing a horrible job.
11. When you find the perfect way to tell everyone how you feel.
12. When you’re tired of people and their superficial flattery.
13. When your self confidence is killer, even when you’re having a mental breakdown.
14. When you’re a total boss and you know it.
15. When you say what you’re thinking without really thinking about it.
16. When you lose it and your friends have to restrain your crazy ass.
17. When you’re having a great hair day and nothing can bring you down
18. When nobody understands your sense of humor.
19. When your intentions are good, but no one believes you.
20. When everyone is in a relationship and you’re single AF.
21. When you’re trying to be supportive of a friend
22. When you see a friend’s Ex
23. When you do a great job at something
24. When things get a little too dark, too fast.
25. When you burn someone so bad that they need an ice pack.
26. When adulting hits you hard.
27. When you’ve had enough of other people’s crap.
28. When you’re lying and your friends automatically know.
29. When you have the solution to everyone’s problems.
30. When the weekend is finally here
More About the Author
- Cassie is a twenty-something lover of all things art and design, holder of a passion for puppies, and wanderer of the great outdoors. She grew up north of Philly and found herself in Central PA for college where she discovered her love for color and design. She resides in Alexandria, Va with her girlfriend and adorable border collie dalmatian puppy. She works as a designer for a local web design group.
- Beauty2017.06.127 Quick & Casual Summer Outfits For Every Day of the Week
- Advice and Thoughts2016.12.3017 Ways to Make 2017 the Year of Moving Forward
- Entertainment2016.12.0230 Grey’s Anatomy Moments Everyone Can Relate To
- Beauty2016.09.2420 Things Only People With (Really) Curly Hair Will Understand